FG Insurance Agents and Brokers offers a wide variety of auto insurance coverage options to suit your needs and budget.
Third-Party Auto Insurance protects you from liability for damage to other people’s property and for the death or bodily injury to persons outside your vehicle if an accident is your fault. Third-party insurance is purchased by the insured (first party) from FG Insurance Agents & Brokers (second party) for protection against another party’s claims (third party).
Third-Party, Fire & Theft
Third-Party Fire & Theft Insurance protects you as per Third-Party and covers the cost of replacing your stolen or burnt vehicle.
Comprehensive & Collision
Comprehensive & Collision Insurance coverages pay to repair or replace your auto if it is stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select the deductible that you pay out of pocket. Your insurance company pays for the remaining damage up to the limits you select. With Comprehensive coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your auto caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism. If you hit an animal, or if your vehicle is flooded or stolen, Comprehensive coverage will apply.
With Collision coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your auto when you collide with another vehicle or object. If you hit a car, a pole or another inanimate object, Collision coverage will apply.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
First Response is an independent company that operates under Bahamas First Holdings Limited. It provides on-location assistance, service and support from the moment of a motor vehicle accident through the claim and repair process and it is offered at no additional cost to clients in New Providence.
Experiencing a crash can be unnerving even when no one is injured. You may go through a range of emotions including fear, anger and confusion, any of which potentially distort your perspective and impair your ability to make good decisions that will protect your interests.
Enjoy stress-free driving knowing there will be someone in your corner in the event that you are involved in a mishap.
When an accident happens, one call to First Response at 32-FIRST (323-4778) will dispatch a van to the scene where trained professionals, at no additional cost, will take full control of the situation, including:
- Notifying police if they are not already on scene;
- Calling an ambulance if required;
- Assisting with the safety of all persons involved and securing all valuables in the vehicle; assist in exchanging information with the other(s) involved
- Taking statements and photographs;
- Initiating the claim process and preparing the repair estimate;
- Providing a wrecker to take the vehicle to an approved shop;
- Assistance with transportation of the occupants of the insured vehicle(s) to a secure destination of choice.
- Have your repair costs estimate right at the accident scene through their state-of-the-art Crash Estimating System. Therefore, you’ll be in a better position to issue repair instructions following the accident.
- Take the hassle out of the claims process and dramatically reduce your waiting time for claims to be settled by using First Response.
We will cover the cost of repairing or replacing the glass in your vehicle’s windows or windscreen following breakage – up to $750 per claim. Plus, your No Claims Discount won’t be affected. No more than two claims are payable per policy period.
Preferred Repairer Network
We also offer a hassle-free “preferred repairer” claims service benefit that allows customers to submit only one claim for repairs, dramatically reducing the length of the claims process.
Loss of Use Extension Benefit
Car rental costs are covered for all Comprehensive policyholders while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Limits are $50 per day subject to a maximum of $500 per claim
- This benefit can only be claimed once per policy period unless reinstated through the payment of an additional premium.
- Vehicles that are lost or damaged by a catastrophic peril do not qualify for this benefit.
AutoSafe Vehicle Pre-Insurance Inspection Service
Our pre-insurance “AutoSafe” inspection service is a FREE service provided to our customers by Bahamas First. Customers obtain an appraisal of vehicle’s value and road-worthiness. This detailed advice gives you information about what’s going on under the hood and can help save lives, reduce costs of claims and keep auto premiums at a reasonable level.