FG Insurance Agents & Brokers (FGIAB) is a wholly owned subsidiary of FamGuard Corporation and represents the property and casualty arm of the Company.

FGIAB provides homeowners insurance, auto insurance, marine insurance, commercial insurance, liability insurance and contractors all risk insurance.

Marine Insurance

There’s nothing like being out in your own boat on the open water. No matter what your choice in pleasure boating, we can help you find the right boat insurance policy. Click here to find out more.

Auto Insurance

You may be the best driver in the world; however, you are always at risk of an accident. We offer a wide variety of coverage options to suit your needs and budget. Click here to find out more.

Commercial Insurance

Commercial insurance is an important asset for every business. We provide businesses with coverage for potential losses through unforeseen circumstances. Click here to find out more.

Liability Insurance

Protecting you and your business from claims resulting from injuries and property damage is easy. We provide many different options for any size business or industry. Click here to find out more.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners insurance is a smart, convenient way to protect home that provides shelter and piece of mind. Click here to find out more.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers your home contents against loss or damage by theft or attempted theft, fire, explosion, lightning or earthquake. Click here to find out more.

If your property has been damaged, here's what you need to know about making a claim:


The Safe, Secure & Convenient Way
To Make Your Payments!

Latest News

FG Insurance Agents & Brokers Sponsors Blue Waves Swim Meet
FG Insurance Agents & Brokers Sponsors Blue Waves Swim Meet...
FG Insurance Agents and Brokers sponsors Blue Waves Swim Meet
For a second consecutive year, FG Insurance Agents & Brokers...
Protect Your Home’s Contents with Contents Insurance

Office Address

Follow us

Get A Quote